Pre-requisites: Applicants have to have put 30 people through 10 sessions and completed all of the other requirements of the previous levels of the BALM training.
Each Teacher in training has to organize, run and co - facilitate a successful seminar for GBA to demonstrate that they have integrated all the teachings of the previous levels. They have to:
• Bring in 10 or more students through successful advertising and networking to a BALM training (OR fee payment and inclusion on another seminar).
• Teach 4 topics during the training with supervision.
• Demonstrate giving a session to a client, to Level 1 & 2 students
• Excel at Facilitating Group Mentoring Sessions and be able to teach technique
• Create their own topic and teach it in relation to Breath and Mind Mastery – as an extra sign up module.
• Oversee supervisors (interns) of student sessions
• Mentor Interns and Advanced Practitioners.
Teachers in Practice are mentored by Katia, Ciara and other GBA teachers and team. They have to demonstrate openness to feedback and willingness to evolve and change throughout the process. Students will be asked to give honest feedback and “rate” the teacher and how much they understood or advanced in direct relation to their exposure to each Teacher in Practice. This feedback is seriously deliberated during the certification process.
Teachers in Practice will be listed on our website. They can remain and teach as part of the GBA team, or go out and create/teach their own trainings.
Only those interested in excelling in Life need apply.